Trainee Aircraft/ Artisan - Gauteng
Qualifications & Experience :
• Grade 12 /Matric certificate holders with Level 5 and above passes in Mathematics, Physical Science, & English language;
• Applicants should not be older than the age of 30 years;
• Be prepared to undergo full-time theoretical and in-service training over 4 years towards obtaining an AMEL;
• Self-motivated and passionate about aviation;
• Medically and physically fit, and be prepared to undergo medical examination.
• Will be required to comply with South African Civil Aviation legislation and meet SAMSA safety requirements.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo theoretical and experiential training at an approved aviation organisation on helicopter maintenance towards the attainment of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License (AMEL - rotorcraft).
• Aviation legislation
• Theory of flight
• Principles of aviation instrumentation
• Flight & fluid mechanics
• Aviation safety management systems
• Aircraft operating publications & certification documentation
• Helicopter structural design, components & component-systems aircraft electronics, mechanical , structural systems and equipment
• Aircraft maintenance requirements
• Aeronautical repair techniques and procedures
• Aviation technical standard practices & safety rules.
• Interpretation of technical data/diagrams.
• Analytical & interpretive skills.
• Good judgement & logical decision making
• Problem diagnosis & solving
• Cognitive capacity
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Good communication – written and verbal.
• Computer literate
• Quality Driven
• Responsible and Accountable
• Ethical and Professional
• Sense of urgency
• Attention to detail
• Service Orientated
• Maintain confidentiality
• People Orientated
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Results driven.
If you have not been contacted within 18 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply by faxing their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Fax :O86 -660-1061